What We Do For You
We are the professionals who click your memories for you.
We can make sure that mistakes are erased from your memories.
We can also make sure that we can help you with your studies
Studying media management? We can give you a helping hand.
“They are a professional bunch who does more than just click picks they make sure that everything is remember perfect.”
– Grant A. Barth
Y arT Projects
We have experience in various fields like wildlife, wedding, events, etc.
We can give you the right reasons which can make you believe.
We can make sure a magic is created in the image.
High Dynamic Range Images
We can get the right images which can get you the contrast well.
Catching the perspectives can give you a different image all together.
Latest News From Blog
Travelling solo can get pretty trouble some if you have no one to rely on and you are stuck in a situation where you could use some help. But having a partner can also be a headache if you are in a bad company who is too lazy to move ahead in the journey or who keep asking for paying their expenses. So how does one find a travelling companion without any connection tỷ lệ cá cược trực tuyến? Here are the ways to find one for your next trip.
Get introduced by friends
One of the best ways to find a travel companion is to get introduced to a traveler through a family member or a friend. You can make connections with the people your friends know. It will assure you that you are travelling with a safer company as compared to an unknown traveler. It helps you connect with the people you trust. It is better if you connect with someone who can provide you with a more trustable company than a complete stranger.
Meet someone during the journey
While it is safe to find someone you have connections with through your friends, it is not always a bad idea to travel with a stranger. There are times when people meet someone who is travelling to the same place, and they become really close friends in the future. This kind of relationship is only based on the journey you have been with, which makes it risky and exciting at the same time.
Let your tour company connect you
When you travel though a company, you will automatically be given a group to travel with. There are several travel companies which connect you with other people who also pay for the same service. You can choose from various travel plans from travelling in groups to finding a solo travel partner. Many companies will connect you with other travellers in order to find the right partner for your kind of trip.
Get a greeter
Global greeter network is a community of greeters. Greeters are the people who welcome you to their city and show you around the place. If you are travelling solo, you can meet a greeter when you land at your destination, go around the place with them. This makes your journey easy as you do not have to look up for places to visits.
Just like job postings, you can post up your own travel itinerary on several travel forums. People who think that your travelling itinerary is a good idea or if it matches their plans, you can take the trip together. There are several forums over the internet to choose from, such as reddit and travello.
Photojournalism can be fascinating for aspiring people looking to choose it as a mmc996 career. Well, we believe that it truly is fascinating. You get paid to travel, witness history take place, and change other people’s perspective through your lenses. Isn’t it a fantastic way to live? However, it isn’t easy getting there. Therefore, before choosing photojournalism as a profession, we would like you to know ten essential things. They are:
1. The perspective is more important than the camera – Being a photojournalist does not require the most expensive camera. It is more about the eyes behind the camera and the perspective through which you look at things. We suggest you start learning with what you have and train the eye.
2. Stand out – Photojournalism is not about being a good photographer anymore. In today’s world, everyone carries a camera in their pockets, and the line between professional and amateur photography is getting blur. Therefore, you need to develop a sense of personal style that will make you stand out.
3. The stories you know the best are the strongest – Many photojournalists tend to chase after stories that everyone else is doing. However, in an oversaturated market, you cannot stand out that way. Instead, work on your perspectives and stories and how those stories can be told in a way that others cannot.
4. Diversity crisis – Often, cultural and hiring practices leave jobs to Western men. Despite of this, there has been a gradual shift from this as efforts are put in to bring new perspectives to light.
5. Business sense is an important skill – You must have a little bit of business sense too when it comes to charging, negotiating and reading contracts.
6. You will have to face rejection – You need to understand that it will not always be sunshine and that rejections are a part of the journey. What is important is that you learn from every rejection.
7. You won’t spend much time photographing – Photojournalism is much more than just clicking pictures. It encompasses researching, getting access, building contacts, payments, editing, marketing etc.
8. Safety is crucial – Safety of your health, as well as your work, is essential. Photojournalism comes with the responsibility of presenting yourself as a professional. You need to protect yourself and your work during conflicts.
9. Know the ethics in photojournalism – The ethics in photojournalism is not the same as photography ethics. There are several cases every now and then that show issues such as staging, photoshop or misrepresentation of pictures. Make sure you know the ethics thoroughly.
10. Photojournalism does not earn you a lot of money – At least during the initial years, you won’t be able to earn a lot, so you need to have another source of income, https://www.mmc33.net/sg/en-us/product/slot. Moreover, often, you might need to budget and are likely to have a cash crunch.
There are a lot of people who want to try out the thrill of travelling alone. But, not all can make sure that they can make it on budget. There are many ways you can make sure that they can buy themselves a cheap trip. If you are wondering how to make sure to plan a cheap trip for yourself here are some tips that เกม ตู้ สล็อต can guide you.
Figure out where you want to go
This is one of the most important plans that you need to keep in mind. Look at the brochures and website and try to make sure that the day you are booking your ticket can give you some helpful ideas. All you have to do is start with the list of things that you need to visit the destinations.
Can you see it in less than a day?
It can be easy to overstay when you are planning your one day trip. Try to make sure that you want to see on a reasonable day. Try to be sure that you check the opening days and times to make you are there on time.
The time taken to reach the destination
Taking public transport can be freeing, but finding can take longer for you to expect. Always remember that you can add in time which can give you the right time to reach the bus or train station. The rule of thumb to follow is the fact that the amount taken from the station to the destination can also make the trip a much shorter one. Make sure that you have a trip all planned outright.
The earliest time you could leave to reach home soon
When you are planning your own, try to be more flexible and then decide the timing. Try to know when you are most active to make sure that you get the right time to explore. Try to be aware of the last chance to get home on time. Try not to miss it as it may lead to you being behind schedule.
Be sure to plan the time for food
In between all of this, you also need to make sure that you have taken the right time out to stop and eat. Food can help ensure that you have the right needs to make sure that you enjoy the trip. If you want to save some time you can easily be sure that you grab the food and go ahead with your journey. This can help save you some time as well. You can prepare beforehand by bringing in snacks on the way to keep you full for the most part.
Getting your images featured in publications adds a ton of value to your portfolio. A lot of people find it very difficult to get their pictures published. However, it is not a very challenging task. We have made a list of tips that can help increase your chances of having your photos viewed and published. So, take a note of all the points to feature your photos in publications.
1. Polish the images – If you want to get your pictures published and share it with the world, it is essential that you make the pictures look impressive. Often you cannot submit the pictures raw, and as they were taken because the photos need polishing. Editing can add a lot of value to your photos while also maintaining the integrity of the photos.
2. Know the publication – A lot of photographers simply submit their work to publications without even finding out what the publication is all about. When photographers do this, it becomes apparent to publications that you the submissions are not based on proper research. This definitely becomes an issue for the publications as no publications house would want to publish a work that has not been worked on with full commitment.
3. Identify the style of photography being published – One good way to know about a publications house is by going through their earlier releases and learn about the form of photographs that they work with. This will help you know if your style of photography and subjects match the needs and interests of a publication house. For instance, you can look for common themes such as fashion photography, monochromes, animal photography etc. This saves you your valuable time as well as effort.
4. Know the submission specifications – All publication houses that accept submissions have a section devoted to telling you the specifications. Before you go ahead and send in your work, make sure to go through the list and adhere to all the guidelines mentioned. Specifications can be in terms of the number of photos you can submit, the dimension of the photos, the resolution etc. Each publication house has different guidelines, so make sure you check the preferences of each publication.
5. Address the correct person – Usually, the guidelines also tell you who the submissions should be addressed to. However, if nothing is mentioned, you can add a ‘Respected team’, and it will do the trick. When the name is mentioned, on the other hand, ensure that you address your submission to them. Failing to do so shows that you have not taken any effort to know about the publication house or even read the submission specifications.
Photography is one of the most powerful forms of art as it has the ability to permanently frame a moment in time, whether it is an emotion, an object or an event. Documentary photography generally alludes to a mainstream type of photography used to account for occasions or conditions both critical and pertinent to history and recorded occasions just as regular day to day existence. Being the act of making a photo which is an exact portrayal of its subject, documentary photography is a lot more powerful than it’s definition would make one believe. The beauty of documentary photography is that there is no staging an event, direction or editing involved in the process.
1. Stars behind bars
Captured by Robert W.Kelly, this beautiful photograph is a portrayal of the life of the prisoners and the nature of their daily routine from an insiders perspective.
2. Tuberculosis in the former Soviet Union
A photo story gently captured by Misha Friedman, this is a strong word about tuberculosis which was a deadly disease in the former Soviet union. It was heartbreaking, the number of patients that had forms of tuberculosis that was close to being lethal.
The caption to this image is ‘to be a woman in Congo’ and is a striking photograph of a woman top-naked, shedding a tear. This photograph aims to talk about the agony of woman that die of childbirth, Statistics say that a woman dies while giving birth almost every minute.
4. Gordon Parks’s Harlem Family Revisited
A haunting photo story that comprises untold stories of poverty and hunger that drove the Harlem family to a complete disaster and eventual death
5. Struggle to Live
Another photo journal about the struggle against tuberculosis, this one was captured by James Nachtwey. The different variants of the disease spread across almost seven countries including XDR and MDR was bringing many lives to their ends.
You could say that this picture is quite deceiving with its quirky and happy vibe as it is a picture that aimed at voicing the search of hope and survival instincts of people. Taken by Josek Koudelka, the picture features three skinny boys flexing their ribs depicting the starvation for food.
7. Agent Orange Vietnam
The Vietnam war and the post calamity had severe effects on the inhabitants of the place. Agent orange which was sprayed on agricultural lands during the war had an adverse effect on the human gene. This picture depicts the disabilities that Agent orange caused for newborns.
8. Acid Violence
In the year of 2008 there were close to 180 acid attacks and close to sixty per cent of the victims of these attacks were women or children. Photographed by Stijn Peter this is a soulful picture displaying the pain of an acid attack victim.
9. Srebrenica 2011
A heartbreaking picture of a woman crying out loud and being helped up by her fellow sufferers. This was shot during the critical condition in the country when there was a genocide in the dangerous war zone
10. Bhopal Gas Tragedy
The most disastrous industrial even that happened to India in 1984 caused so much devastating destruction. Even years after the occurrence there the aftermaths could be seen through deconstructed DNA causing deadly mutations. This powerful picture was shot by Raghu Rai and is one of the most powerful photos that depict the effects of the gas tragedy.